|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Price: $390.00Workshop DatesQty:
This unit defines skills, knowledge and outcomes required to plan and supervise the performance of the team and develop team cohesion. Whilst there are no mandatory entry requirements for this unit, it applies to anyone in a team leadership role who has an important role in the development of efficient and effective work teams.
The nationally recognised unit of competency 'BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness' may be studied individually or as part of the overall 10148NAT - Certificate IV in Feedlot Production (Feeding Management) qualification. The detail below sets out the key components studied within this unit.
- Understanding teams
- The role of the team leader
- Goal setting
- Decision making and problem solving
- Providing feedback
- Communication channels
To assist you in deciding if you are ready for study at this level:
- Are you a current or emerging leader, supervisor or manager?
- Are you self motivated? Do you have a range of study skills and tools to direct your study? Organising your study time, so as to prioritise your workload, will allow you to get the most out of your studies and meet your assessment deadlines.
- Study will involve a range of reading activities, report writing, role play and conducting research. You are required to have literacy levels equivalent
to a successful completion of year 10 English.
It is recommended that you have access to a reliable internet connection to access seventyWest's online systems and a computer with up to date software, including Microsoft Office. You will also require a valid and appropriate email address and personal stationery (pen and paper).
seventyWest will provide the relevant learning resources (workbooks) for this course.
- Team leader
This unit is delivered in both self-paced online study or blended delivery mode (which comprises of online studies and workshop format).
The duration of training is 50 hours (typically 4 to 6 weeks).
Custom group training is available with delivery details negotiated with each employer.
Course AwardOn successful completion, students will be awarded a Statement of Attainment in BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness.