|Shopping cart is empty.|
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Price: $390.00Workshop DatesQty:
The nationally recognised unit of competency 'AHCWHS401 Maintain work health and safety processes' is designed to equip learners with the skills and knowledge required to continually improve on work health and safety systems and processes. Whilst there are no mandatory entry requirements for this unit, it applies to nominated work place, work health and safety representatives. This unit may be studied individually or as part of the overall 10148NAT - Certificate IV in Feedlot Production (Feeding Management) qualification. The detail below sets out the key components studied within this unit.
- Fostering a safety culture
- WHS leadership and responsibilities
- WHS legislation, codes of practice, policy and procedures
- Risk assessment (hazard identification, risk analysis, control, monitor and review)
- WHS consultation
- Emergency events
- WHS training and records management
To assist you in deciding if you are ready for study at this level:
- Are you a current or emerging safety supervisor or representative for your organisation?
- Do you want to improve your skills as a safety leader?
- Do you want to better understand WHS requirements for organisations or individuals?
- Are you self-motivated? Do you have a range of study skills and tools to direct your study? Organising your study time, so as to prioritise your workload, will allow you to get the most out of your studies and meet your assessment deadlines.
- Study will involve a range of reading activities, written response and conducting research. You are required to have literacy levels equivalent to a successful completion of year 10 English.
It is recommended that you have access to a reliable internet connection to access seventyWest online systems and a computer with up to date software, including Microsoft office. You will also require a valid and appropriate email address and personal stationery (pen and paper).
seventyWest will provide the relevant learning resources (workbooks) for this course.
This unit is delivered in both self-paced online study or blended delivery mode (which comprises of online studies and workshop format).
The duration of the training is 70 hours (typically 4-6 weeks).
Custom group training is available with delivery details negotiated with each employer.
On successful completion, students will be awarded a Statement of Attainment in AHCWHS401 Maintain work health and safety processes.Download our Course Information Sheet here